Episode I

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode I

Post by Caboose on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:57 am

Dun, was in his bunk, reading an Book about the Alliance Military, he was the only member of the crew, he even liked the Alliance even thou he was an Alliance reject, he stilled had honour for them. He often conflicted with the other crew, about the Alliance ethics, Dun even nearly killed an past crew member over it.

The book, which used Holopages, somebody was starting up the engines, the engines o this ship caused, an small EMP, like effect when they started. Enough to cause an panic, but an small electronic Devices will malfunction. Since Vargo, and the crew weren't dew back for another few hours,

Taking his pistols of from the wall, he quietly made his way to the Quick pit, pistol armed & primed. Coming throw the door to the Bridge, he saw some kid at the helm, looked like he was pretending to pilot the ship. "Fucking kids" he said, as he put away his pistol. The Child turned around to look at Dun, only to turn out to be an Midge,t yielding an Assault Rifle.

Dun quickly redrew his pistol, shot a few founds off, at the Midgets general direction. after rolling to his cove,r he used the network of mirrors of the bridge to see were the Enemy was. Dead. His blind fire had got him. he walked over to the body. Shot in the Heart. "Heart Broken, Eh? heh heh" He joked to him self.

"Best let Varg know." he said as he walked over to the comm, pressing down an button, and bit of static was herd, then he began his message "Vargo, we've had company, I recommend you get what ever supplies you got, and we high tail it outta here." he said, as he released the button, and waited for an Reply. he still had the rest of the ship to inspect, for all he knew, in an instant, some one could come throw that door, and blow his brain out.
Caboose

Identification Pad
Speciality: None
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode I

Post by Vargo Canplo on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:09 am

"Ok, we are on our way" I said, i instructed the crew to pick up the crates of supplies and head back to the ship, when we were near the ship we stopped behind cover, everything had looked normal, but i was to smart to think it was all clear, i drew my pistol and ordered 2 of the security men to come with me, we approched the ship, i saw the landing ramp was down, we entered the ship and noted that the cargo elevator was all clear, i called for the crew to come, we got inside and i closed the hatches

"Vargo to Dun, is it all clear up there" I said over the communications device

Vargo Canplo
Admin

Identification Pad
Speciality: Military, Government
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

View user profile http://arcturuschron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboose on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:22 am

"Copy That, I'll clear this deck, just get this Ship in the air." Dun said as he picked up his pistol, took an Tactical stance and began to sweep the deck. Obviously, the Crew quarters was clear, Next was the "Gun Deck" that deck was so open, you'd have an hard chance of taking cover.

"Ok, 1...2...3!" he burst throw the door, quickly checking his flanks, empty, Empty, empty, any and all flanks in there room, was clear "Gun room, Clear" he said through the Comm. as he made his way to the Engineering room.

"ok, 1...2...3" and again he burst throw the door, into the Engineering room, quickly checking his flanks, he saw one man. "Ass hole, get your grubby hands of that console" he said as he held his gun to his head slowly moving closer to him.

"Vargo, One Tango, in the Engineering room."
Caboose

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vargo Canplo on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:29 am

The bridge crew had just got to the bridge and i just gave the order to lift off as i heard Dun

"Copy that, we are on our way" I said as i gestured for the security men to follow me, we got to engineering and i lifted my pistol and pointed it at the man dun caught

"Who the hell are you and why are you on my ship" I said as i gestured for the security men to check the man and disarm him.

Vargo Canplo
Admin

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboose on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:36 am

As the man turned around, Dun, instantly knew who he was. But before he could ask anything, Vargo burst in. "Who the hell are you and why are you on my ship." He herd Vargo say. "I known him...well at least I did-" Dun said, as he nearly shot the man "I atleast I thought I knew him." Dun said, a she walked over to him, as pistol whipped him.

"He's safer that way" Dun said, as he walked off.
Caboose

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vargo Canplo on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:43 am

"Take him to the brig, Dun, come with me" I said as the ship was so small most of the crew shared a room with someone, i walked into my cabin wich i current;ly diddnt share with anyone because of the small crew.

"Who the hell is that man" I said as i noticed a small shudder in the the ship and the lights flickered, we had just exited orbit and the engines were powering up for light speed.

Vargo Canplo
Admin

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboose on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:50 am

"Your better of not knowing. he's bad news, it's more important that you see what he did the computer in there." Dun said, Physical & mentally distressed apon the current predicament. "Look Vargo, I'll tell you this, he got alot of people killed when I served and he nothing but bad news, I recommend spacing him."
Caboose

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vargo Canplo on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:55 am

"First we need to interigate him, before we do anything we need to interigate him." I paused

i walked over to a wall and pressed a button on a small panel.

"Vargo to bridge, dont go to warp yet, check the computer first, make sure everything is in order, then go to warp" I said and released the button.

"Aye sir" said a voice and then a small bleep and then the comm went off
"
"Dun, your going to help me interigate this guy" i said as i walked onto the bridge and then climbed the ladder to the top level, i approched the brig and saw 2 security guards standing in front of the cell the man was in, i pressed a small button on a panel next to the mans cell, it was a comm.

"Who are you, and why are youo n my ship" I said as the man recovered from his daze.

he couldent escape, there was a blast door between him and the outside world, all he had was a small window the size of a hand that i was looking through to see him.

Vargo Canplo
Admin

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboose on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:07 am

"Vargo you, you don't under stand what this man is-" Dun said, as he placed his hand on the button to breach the Airlock. It was taking him all his wit, not to space him. "I'm not in the habit of leaking Alliance Secrets...but this many isn't the kind of guy you want on your ship." Dun said as he released his hand from the console.

He walked up to the Small glass window, to talk to the man. "Logan... tell me why i should't just space you, here right now." Dun said.

"Logan" Just stared, and smiled
Caboose

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vargo Canplo on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:13 am

"If you cant get him to talk i will." i said as i drew my pistol, i gestured for the guards to ready their weapons, i pressed a button on the door and it opened, i charged the man and put my pistol to his head, i had my finger on the trigger

"Tell me what i want to know and tell me now" I said obviously angry, I used my other hand to hold the man down to the ground.

Vargo Canplo
Admin

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboose on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:16 am

"Vargo, you won't get very far. He mute." Dun said, as Vargo looked to him, as to say 'What the fuck are you talking about.' "The only way he's talking is if you have an Brian Aug, and since none of us have one, he won't talk.
Caboose

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vargo Canplo on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:19 am

"Fine then" I said as i pulled the trigger sending a bullet through his head

"Space him" I said to the guards as i walked out of the brig.

I made my way to the bridge and sat down in the captains chair

"Set a course for Alpha Centari 2, Maximum Possible speed, enguage" I said

"Aye Sir" said a lt.

Vargo Canplo
Admin

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboose on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:39 am

As soon as Vargo left the Brig, and the door closed Dun, Spaced the room. Dun stayed to make sure that he saw him drift away. he wanted to of ended 'Logans' life him self, but you don't get everything you hope for. His body was far enough away, for him to known, he was dead, and was never coming back.

After that, he pressed another button, that closed the blast door. "Atleast he's dead" he said to himself as he made his way for the bridge. Arriving soon after, he sat down in one of the spare chairs. "Ware we heading?" Dun asked
Caboose

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vargo Canplo on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:42 am

"Were heading to Alpha Centari 2 to hide untill its safe sir" Said a low ranking officer at the helm.

"Dun, please come to the armory" I said into the as i walked to the armory, i grabbed a small device and set it on the floor, i pressed a button on it and a holo map of the known systems appeared, i was studying it, a small green dot on the 3d representation was were we were.

Vargo Canplo
Admin

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboose on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:46 am

"No... we need to get the hell outta here, the Alliance will be all over this system, in hours. Unless you wanna be Breakfast for the Alliance set a course for Sol." Dun said, "Sol, Sir!" Protested an Officer. "It maybe an Stronghold, but in an few hour's it'll be safer than this place" Dun said. as Vargo's message came throw the comm. "Don't worry about Vargo, just set course." Dun said, as he made his way to the Armoury.
Caboose

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vargo Canplo on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:50 am

I noticed on the star map that the course had changed, i was just about to walk over to the comm panel and contact the bridge very angraly when Dun came in.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT" I said angraly

"WHY THE HEL ARE WE CHANGING COURSE" i said.

Vargo Canplo
Admin

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboose on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:56 am

"Vargo, unless you want to be Best friends with The Alliance, were going to Sol, and believe it or not, but in an few hours, Sol will be more safer than this place." Dun said throw his Ear comm.

A Few second later, dun arrived in the Armoury.
Caboose

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vargo Canplo on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:09 am

"Well then, you better have a good reason before i space you for defying my orders, " I said

I turned around and started to the weapons lockers.

"You shouldent be defying my orders like that" I said

I walked over to the weapons locker and put my Extra gear in it, i kept my pistol on my belt though.

I gestured for Dun to help me as i went over to a rocket that was on a small stand, it was dismanteled partly and i started working on its electrics.

"As you may have noticed this rocket doesent have a warhead, it has sensors in it, im making a probe, it does have a small explosive in it but thats to explode it if captured." i said

"Dun hand me that power conduit" I said pointing to a power cable on a table behind me.

Vargo Canplo
Admin

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboose on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:27 am

"By Defying your orders, you mean saving all our life's, ok, I won't do that again, and I'll just let us have a nice little death, in some hell hole of an planet." Dun said. as he walked over to the Rocket. "What the hell do we need a probe for?"
Caboose

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vargo Canplo on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:43 am

"This isent just any probe, it can tap into signals and relay information back to us, one of these with the power core i have installedi n them will last in a system for months, and it can intercept signals, it would be a great source of information, i was gonna drop one on alpha Centari 2, since it was small enough no one would detect it but it would still be able to detect signals" I said as i put a power cable in the probe, and if they bring this thing aboeard their ship they will probibly take it to engineering to do an anylisis on it, when they start it dumps its memory and then, if its close enough to there power core it explodes, if not, it explodes anyway." I said with an evil smile

"Also notice it has an alliance signature on it, this casing was that one that was fired at us a few weeks ago that was a dud" I said "I saved the warhead, far more powerful than our own, i disarmed it and examined it, we can make similar devices after a few more days of anylisis." I said

I walked over to the comm panel noticing a power fluxuation

"Armory to the bridge, Report" I said

"Sir we are arriving at the Warp Nodes, and are prepairing to go to warp." said the helmsman

"Very good, keep me informed, Dun and I will be up momentarally, Armory out" I said

"We better get up there" I said as i powered down the probes testing program and i made my way to the ladder leading to the bridge.

Vargo Canplo
Admin

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboose on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:59 pm

"We, don't need a probe" Dun said, as he left the Armoury, He made his way throw the ship to reach the bridge. "Were at the Node gate, sir" said an officer, "Good take us into the Sol system." Dun said, as left the bridge for his Quarters. "Gonna get some Kip" he said. as he laid down on his bed.
Caboose

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vargo Canplo on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:33 am

I sat down in my command chair.

"Eta" I said after a considerable amount of time has passed

"We will arrive in 38 Minutes" Said the helm officer

"I will be in my quarters, call me when wee arrive" I said

"Aye Sir" Said the helm officer, i left the bridge and went to my quarters, it was dark because i had the light off, i turned it on and the room lit up, i sat down on my bed and began to rest until the ship reached its destination, i saw stars flashing by the window in my room, it was peaceful, the only noise was the quiet drone of the Life Support System, i dimmed the lights and fell to sleep.

Vargo Canplo
Admin

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vargo Canplo on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:18 am

I awoke to the lstrange sound of the ships hull buckling under the stress of dropping out of speeds so great, this was normal for this ship as it had a weaker hull design than most.

I walked to the bridge and sat in my chair.

"Report" I said as i sat down.

Vargo Canplo
Admin

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vargo Canplo on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 am

As the ship approched Mars, a console exploded near dun, he died as a bomb placed by the earlyer invaders.

We approched mars and saw a defence net of Alliance Ships.

"This is the Shuttle Arcturus requesting permission to pass through the blockade at present speed" I said over the comm

"Shuttle Arcturus Transmitt your clearence code now" Said a man over the comm

A code was transmitted and it took a while to get a response

"Their not going for it, be prepaired to take us out of here" I said to the helmsman

----Alliance cruiser-----

"What is it commander" said Admiral Regan Recarny, the leader of the 2nd Alliance Fleet.

"A shuttle is coming through sir" said a lt.

"Ask them what their cargo is" Said the Admiral

----Arcturus----

"Shuttle Arcturus state your cargo and destination" Said the man

"Parts and a Technical group for the Rectasalin City Project" I said

-------Alliance Cruiser-----

"Is their code clearence good" Said the admiral

"Its an older code but it checks out, i was about to clear them" Said the lt.

"Shall i halt them sir" said the lt.

"No, i will handel this myself, Commander, run a scan on that shuttle" Said the Admiral

"Yes sir" said the commander

----Arcturus-----

"Shuttle Arcturus maintain your course and heading, you are cleared to pass throguh the blockade at once" Said the man

"See i told you they would go for it" I said as the Arcturus landed in a forest on the terraformed mars.

Vargo Canplo
Admin

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vargo Canplo on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:37 am

(This is a que for a new member to jump in)

"Maintain Radio Silence Unless there is an emergency" Vargo said before leaving the Arcturus.

As Vargo made his way to a space port not far from the Arcturus's Landing Site, he made his way into a canteena.

"Im looking for someone who can supply me with food and variouse other supplies" Vargo said to the Bartender

"I think i can help with that, i have some supplies in the back, but may i ask how your gonna pay for all this?" Said the bartender

"I have 20,000 Centarian Credits" Vargo Said

"Sorry, aint gonna cut it, we dont take Centarian Credits here" Said the bartender.

Vargo put his hand on his pistol and began to speak

"Its a shame really, a person with a job like this must not want to die" Vargo said

"Um, i will see what i can do" Said the bartender as he went to the back, Vargo Turned around sitting on a bar stool he was looking at a table and couldent help notice a man sitting at a table.

Vargo Canplo
Admin

Identification Pad
Popularity:
0/10  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down